Ford FE Engine Alternator / PS Pulley and Bracket System (390 / 427 / 428)
Complete V-belt system for the Ford 390 FE engines with alternator, power steering and air conditioning.
Note: Max Alternator Depth is 4.65" from front of mounting ear to back of alternator Shaft (see photo). Some High Amp alternators will not clear cylinder head. If you do not have an alternator purchased already we recommend a 3G style alternator like PowerMaster Part # 177491 (Chrome), 277491 (polished) or 77491 (Natural).
- BBFE33KIT-HF (3 Groove Water Pump Pulley, 3 Groove Crank Pulley & 1 Groove Alternator Pulley)
- 390-ALTBRKT (FE Engine Alternator Bracket)
- 390-PSBRKT-S (FE Engine Power Steering Bracket)
- 390-ACBRKT (FE Engine Air Conditioning Compressor Bracket)
- BBFE1PS - (3/4" Press Fit Power Steering Pulley for Saginaw Pumps)
- ALTFAN - Universal alternator fan
Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Alternator and Compressor NOT Included
Requires Saginaw Power Steering Pump with 3/4" Press fit shaft and mounting stud in lower right corner on the back of the pump. Designed for Sanden 508 compressor.
(Photo of Saginaw Pump with Stud)
(Ford vs Saginaw Photo)