Black Ford FE Engine Serpentine Conversion Kit - 390, 427 & 428Power Steering (Saginaw Pump) and Air Conditioning (Sanden 508 Style)
The BEASTTM 8 Track
Serpentine System for Ford FE engines with alternator, Power Steering and A/C. CVF Racing's unique 8 Rib Serpentine pulley design increases grip,
reduces stretching and prevents slippage compared to
traditional 6 Rib designs. Uses original or aftermarket clockwise rotation water pump to help save you money.
- Water Pump Pulley (2 Belt)
- Crank Pulley (2 Belt)
- Alternator Pulley (1 Belt)
- Billet Aluminum Alternator Bracket
- Billet Aluminum Power Steering Bracket
- Billet Aluminum Sanden AC Compressor Bracket
- Hard Coat Anodized Idler Pulley with cap and bearings
- ALTFAN - Universal alternator fan
Water Pump, Alternator, Power Steering Pump and A/C Compressor NOT Included
Note: Maximum alternator depth from front of mounting ear to back of alternator is 4.65". OEM alternators will work but some aftermarket alterantors are too deep and will contact cylinder head. We recommend a compact 3G style alternator like PowerMaster Part # 177491 (Chrome), 277491 (polished) or 77491 (Natural).