Ford 5.0L/5.8L Serpentine Conversion: Alternator, Power Steering Pulleys, Brackets & Belts
We manufacture The BEASTTM 8 track serpentine kits for Ford engines including the 5.0L and 5.8L with alternator and Saginaw power steering pumps. Our serpentine pulleys and brackets are made from aircraft quality billet aluminum and CNC machined to provide a perfect fit for your Ford engine. The BeastTM 8 track pulley system delivers increased grip compared to the standard 6 tracks, which adds power to the serpentine system and decreases slippage of the belts. Our Ford serpentine conversion kits are designed for rugged use and will provide the precision and reliability you need to keep your engine’s serpentine system in peak condition.
Ford Serpentine Conversion Kit Includes:
- Water Pump Pulley (1 Belt)
- Crank Pulley (1 Belt)
- Alternator Pulley (1 Belt)
- Power Steering Pulley (1 Belt)
- Billet Aluminum Alternator Bracket
- Billet Aluminum Power Steering Bracket
- ALTFAN - Universal alternator fan
Power Steering Pump, Water Pump and Alternator NOT Included
- Requires 1986-1993 Reverse Rotation Water Pump and Timing Chain Cover. Will not work with 1994-95 Water Pump.
- Requires 90 Degree Thermostat Housing
- Requires Saginaw P-Series Power Steering Pump with Keyway Shaft
Give your Ford engine an upgrade with our serpentine conversion kits for the 5.0L and 5.8L engines. We offer competitive prices and fast shipping on all orders and have the product knowledge to help you make the right decision before you buy. Order now or contact us for more information.