Charger, Super Bee, Coronet 1966-1970 Vintage Air System
- Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days
-1970 Dodge Charger, Super Bee and Coronet SureFitTM Heater and Air Conditioning System from Vintage Air
CVF Racing has partnered with Vintage Air to bring you this SureFit TM AC system for your 1966-1970 Dodge Charger, Super Bee or Coronet. Adding Air conditioning to your Mopar B Body is a popular upgrade that will help you to enjoy your classic on those hot days and drive it more often.
- Gen IV Evaporator Unit
- Under dash AC Vents
- Defrost Vents
- Vent Hose
- Sanden Style AC Compressor with V-Belt or 8 Rib Serpentine Pulley
- Condensor & Condensor Brackets
- Air Drier
- Plumbing Hose Kit
- Firewall Plate for Hose Entry into Cab
Note: This kit does not include pulleys or AC compressor bracket.
Photo is generally representative of kit contents but contents may differ depending on application.
Fly-By-Wire Controls for Easy Installation and not cables or capillary tubes to route Infinite air blending for the perfect temperature control Infinite blower fan speed adjustment High volume defrost mode Uses your factory controls with Patented Cable Converters Evaporators are assembled and tested in Texas
Vintage Air SureFit Part Numbers
- 971067 1966-67 Coronet/Charger Complete Kit (factory air car)
- 971066 1966-67 Coronet/Charger Complete Kit (non-factory air car)
- 971063 1968 Coronet/Super Bee/Charger Complete Kit (factory air)
- 971062 1968 Coronet/Super Bee/Charger Complete Kit (non-factory air)
- 971064 1969-70 Coronet/Super Bee/Charger Complete Kit (factory air)
- 971065 1969-70 Coronet/Super Bee/Charger Complete Kit (non-factory air)