Chevy LS Engine Serpentine Kit - AC, Alternator & Power Steering with Electric Water Pump
- In Stock
Chevy LS Engine Serpentine Kit
AC & Power Steering Applications with Electric Water Pump (Water Pump NOT Included)
(Fits LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 &LS7 Engines
Call for compatibility with Variable Valve Timing, VVT
All Inclusive Kit! Includes Hub Adapter, Belts, Remote Reservoir and More!
The WRAPTORTM 8 Track Serpentine System for kit Chevy LS engines with Air Conditioning, Power Steering and Alternator. Unique 8 Rib Serpentine pulley design increases grip, reduces stretching and prevents belt slipping when compared to traditional 6 Rib designs. Spring loaded Gates belt tensioner ensures proper tension during hard acceleration and deceleration. Mounts GM Type II Power Steering pump low on driver side and puts a Sanden Peanut style AC Compressor up on the passenger side. Places the alternator on the driver's side above the power steering pump. Uses special LS water pump with provision for bolt on water pump pulley.
- GM Type II Power Steering Pump
- 140 Amp, 1-Wire CS130 Alternator
- Sanden Style Peanut Compressor with 8 Rib Clutch
- Polished AC Compressor Fitting
- Polished Remote Mount Reservoir with Mounting Bracket
- Gates Premium Green Strip 8 Rib Belt
- 8 Rib Crank Pulley
- 8 Rib Alternator Pulley
- 8 Rib Power Steering Pulley
- Gates Spring Loaded Idler Pulley
- Passenger Side Compressor Bracket
- Driver Side Power Steering / Alternator Bracket
- Hub Adapter for attaching crank pulley to OEM Balancer (or optional Fluidampr SFI Balancer)
- Billet Compressor Clutch Cover
- Billet alternator fan
- Power Steering Lines from pump to reservoir not included
- Kit designed to work with Meziere LSX High Flow electric water pumps
- Compatible with Hydroboost ($275 option)
- Decorative "Spoke" Design on Crank Pulley is not available with SFI Balancer.
- Works best with older "carb style" intake manifold.
- Front air entry manifold may require re-routing of air intake to avoid belt in front of engine.