FJ40 Dash Panel for Aftermarket Gauges
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Billet Aluminum FJ40 gauge panel for Toyota Landcruiser.
Gauges and LED lights NOT INCLUDED.)
Overall Dimensions: 14" wide X 6" high
Speedometer & Tach Gage Diameter: 3 1/8" or 3 3/8" (select option)
4 Small Gage Diameters: 2 1/16"
High Beam and Turn Signal LED Diameter: 5/16"
This panel is better than the anything else on the market! Why?....
- We have an anodized coating on our FJ40 dash panel to protect the surface from finger prints, scratches and oxidation.
- Our FJ40 instrument panel is 40% thicker than the nearest competitor. At 0.350" thick, our gauge panel is very STOUT and looks great on your FJ40 dashboard!
- Our dash panel has holes drilled to accommodate 5/16" LED indicators for high beam and turn signals. (State inspections often require you to have turn signal and high beam indicators on the instrument cluster)
- Our FJ40 instrument cluster is designed to use 3 1/8" or 3 1/8" tachometers and speedometers. Smaller gauges are designed for 2 1/16 gauges (most are this size).
- We have four mounting holes instead of 2. This gives you a sturdy mounting arrangement that make the dash stronger than original.
- We included countersunk holes on our FJ40 dash panel to keep the mounting bolts flush with the dash panel for clean look.
- The curved panel matches the contour of your steering wheel so that you can easily see the gauges while you are driving.
- CVF Racing makes our FJ40 gauge panels in the USA so you can rest assured that you aren't exporting your neighbor's job!
Our gauge cluster is custom designed to fit FJ40, FJ45 and FJ55 Landcrusiers. Will fit all years of FJ40 Landcruiser. We can send you a .pdf file that you can print out to confirm fitament.
Gauges and LED lights NOT INCLUDED. You can get your Landcruiser gauges just about anywhere, but we have found that Summit Racing has the best prices on Autometer and VDO gauges. You can also buy the LED lights for you Landcruiser instrument panel from Painless Performance part number 80205 (green) and 80206 (blue).