Pontiac Serpentine Conversion - AC, Power Steering & Alternator
- In Stock
Pontiac Serpentine Conversion Kit (350-400, 428 & 455)
Complete 8 Rib Serpentine system for the Pontiac engines with alternator, power steering and Air Conditioning.
- 1 Belt Water Pump Pulley
- 1 Belt Crank Pulley
- 1 Belt Alternator Pulley
- 1 Belt Keyway Power Steering Pulley
- 3 Idler Pulleys
- Power Steering / Alternator Bracket
- Sanden AC Compressor Bracket
- ALTFAN - Universal alternator fan
- Requires 4 bolt pattern on Harmonic Balancer and 11 Bolt water pump that is 4.5" tall
- Saginaw Keyway Compressor and Power Steering Pump NOT Included
- Both GM and Pontiac Reservoir Orientation will Work.
- Requires Saginaw Power Steering Pump with mounting stud in lower right corner on the back of the pump.
Pontiac V8 Engines (350 - 400, 428 & 455)
- 1969+ Pontiac Passenger Cars
Generally fits the following models with original 350, 400, 428 & 455 engines installed. Note: 1969 was a transition year and you need to ensure that you have the taller 4.5" water pump.
- 1969 - 1974 Pontiac GTO
- 1969 - 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1969 - 1981 Pontiac LeMans
- 1969 - 1976 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1969 - 1976 Pontiac Firebird
- 1969 - 1976 Pontiac Transam
- 1969 - 1981 Pontiac Catalina
- 1978 - 1980 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1969 - 1972 Pontiac Tempest
- 1969 - 1977 Pontiac Ventura
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us. It is not recommended that you select pulleys solely based on model and year alone because often the original engine has been swapped.