Ford Big Block 426/460 Pulley & Bracket System: Alternator & Power Steering
We manufacture and sell the highest quality V-belt system for Ford big block engines with alternator and power steering. Our brackets and pulleys are made from aircraft quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum and CNC machined to provide a perfect fit. Our Ford pulley and bracket systems are designed for heavy use while providing a clean, polished look on your engine. This system uses our exclusive low mount alternator bracket that puts the alternator down low by the oil pan in the factory location. This kit will provide increased power to the serpentine system and reduced slippage of your belts.
The Ford Big Block Pulley & Bracket Kit Includes:
- BBFL1WP (1 Groove Water Pump Pulley) or BBFL1WP-HF
- BBFL2CR (2 Groove Crank Pulley)
- BBFL1ALT (1 Groove Alternator Pulley)
- 460-ALTBRKT-L (460 / 429 Low Mount Alternator Bracket)
- 460-PSBRKT-S (460 / 429 Power Steering Bracket)
- BBF2PS - (3/4" Press Fit PS Pulley for Saginaw Pumps) or SBC1PS - (5/8" Keyway PS Pulley)
- ALTFAN - Universal alternator fan
Saginaw power steering pump NOT included.
Requires Saginaw Power Steering Pump with 3/4" Press fit shaft and mounting stud in lower right corner on the back of the pump.
(Photo of Saginaw Pump with Stud)
(Ford vs Saginaw Photo)
Buy our power steering and alternator pulley and bracket system for your Ford big block engine to enjoy our competitive prices and fast shipping on all orders. Order online while supplies last or call us for more information and our experts will help you find exactly what you need.