We want to show you that we handle your personal information in a confidential and responsible way and that any processing of your personal information takes place in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR“).
To avoid unauthorized access to your personal data and generally secure such data, we and our partners use encrypted transmission and encrypted storage. Those safety measures are constantly revised to comply with the latest technological developments.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, peruse the website, register for a warranty or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
Your data will be kept while the commercial relationship lasts or until you seek its elimination, and for the time needed to comply with legal obligations.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser 'Help' or 'Preferences' menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders via the web or by telephone by contacting customer service at 651.356.8593.
Do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include CVF Motorsports, Inc. It also does not include our eCommerce website hosting partner and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
For some tasks we use the help of subcontractors / trusted third parties which we have chosen and instructed carefully. These organizations include:
Braintree / PayPal Inc., 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 800 Chicago, IL 60654;
Facebook, Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”);
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”);
Zendesk, Inc., 1019 Market Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.;
The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA ("Mailchimp")
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Additionally, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your account information be deleted. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue by contacting us.
Identity and Data Controller
CVF Motorsports, Inc.
Postal Address: 618 6th Street NW New Prague MN 56071
Data Controller: President, Nathan French
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.