Chevrolet 1955-1957 Vintage Air System
- Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days
Chevrolet SureFitTM Heater and Air Conditioning System from Vintage Air
CVF Racing has partnered with Vintage Air to bring you this SureFit TM AC system for your 1955-1957 Chevrolet. Adding Air conditioning to your car is a popular upgrade that will help you to enjoy your classic on those hot days and drive it more often.
- Gen IV Evaporator Unit
- Under dash AC Vents
- Defrost Vents
- Vent Hose
- Sanden Style AC Compressor with V-Belt or 8 Rib Serpentine Pulley
- Condensor & Condensor Brackets
- Air Drier
- Plumbing Hose Kit
- Firewall Plate for Hose Entry into Cab
Note: This kit does not include pulleys or AC compressor bracket.
Photo is generally representative of kit contents but contents may differ depending on application.
Fly-By-Wire Controls for Easy Installation and not cables or capillary tubes to route Infinite air blending for the perfect temperature control Infinite blower fan speed adjustment High volume defrost mode Uses your factory controls with Patented Cable Converters Evaporators are assembled and tested in Texas
Vintage Air SureFit Part Numbers
- 96155-PCU 1955/56 Chevy Complete Kit - Center Vent
- 96156-PCU 1955/56 Chevy 4-Vent Complete Kit
- 961057 1957 Chevy Complete Kit - Center Vent
- 961058 1957 Chevy 4-Vent Complete Kit