Chrysler Big Block Crankshaft Pulley 4V - High Flow
- In Stock
Billet Aluminum Chrysler (Mopar) Crankshaft Pulley - V-belt
4 Groove, High Flow crankshaft pulley for Chrysler Big Block (383, 440 & Crate Hemi). Designed for use with stock power steering and alternator brackets.
- Chrysler Big Block engines (383, 440 & Crate Hemi)
Generally fits the following models with original 383, 400 or OEM Hemi Big block engines installed.
- 1970 - 1983 Dodge Challenger
- 1966 - 1978 Dodge Charger (B-Body)
- 1968 - 1980 Plymouth Road Runner
- 1964 - 1974 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1984 - Dodge Daytona
- 1965 - 1976 Dodge Coronet
- 1965 - 1976 Dodge Dart
- 1968 - 1980 Dodge Super Bee
- 1978 - 1979 Dodge Magnum
- 1970 - 1971 Plymouth GTX
- 1970 - Plymouth Superbird
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us. It is not recommended that you select pulleys based on model and year alone. To be certain you are ordering the correct pulleys you should compare the overall length of the pulleys.
Diameter: 6.4" Overall Length: 3.8" Grooves: 4 Bolt Pattern: 6 Bolt (with slot) Bolt Circle: 2.8" Pilot Diameter: 2.25"
QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR MOPAR SELECTION GUIDE