Ford 0.950" Crank Pulley Spacer - 4 Bolt
- In Stock
Billet Aluminum Ford Small Block Crankshaft Pulley Spacer (4 Bolt)
Crankshaft Pulley for 302, 351W, 351C or 351M.
Fits vehicles with:
- Aftermarket 4 bolt damper
- Water Pump with Driver's side lower radiator hose.
- Dampener face to water pump flange face 4 1/4"
Use this .950" thick spacer with SBFL series pulleys and the following dampers:
- Ford Racing Damper
- Summit Damper
- Professional Products Dampers
- Trick Flow Specialties Dampers
- ATI Performance Products
Note: Fluidampr balancer requires .625" spacer, OEM 4 bolt damper does not require a spacer
289, 302 & 351W Engines with aftermarket damper
- 1969 1/2+ Ford passenger cars
- 1977+ Ford trucks
- All Ford 351 Cleveland Engines (351C)
- All Ford 351 Modified Engines (351M)
- All Ford 400 V8 Engines
Fits the following models with original 289, 302 & 351W small block engines installed. Note: 1969 model year was a transition year for small blocks and you need to check your water pump and number of bolts on crank pulley.
- 1969 - 1985 Ford Mustang
- 1974 - 1978 Ford Mustang II
- 1972 - 1975 Gran Torino
- 1969 - 1974 Ford Galaxie 500
- 1969 - 1970 Ford Fairlane
- 1962 - 1970 Ford Falcon
- 1969 - 1985 Ford Thunderbird
- 1977 - 1979 Ford Ranchero
- 1977 - 1985 Ford Bronco
- 1977 - 1985 Ford F-150
- 1977 - 1985 Ford F-250
- 1977 - 1985 Ford F-350
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us. It is not recommended that you select small block pulleys based on model and year alone because often the original engine has been swapped. The over-riding factor in selecting the right Ford small block pulleys should be which side the lower radiator hose is on and number of crank pulley bolts
Diameter: 4.4" Length: 0.950" Grooves: 2 Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolt Bolt Circle: 3.65" Pilot Diameter: 2.4"