Ford Water Pump Pulley 302, 351W, 351M & 400 (High Flow)
- In Stock
Billet Aluminum Ford Small Block Water Pump Pulley V-Belt (4 Bolt Damper)
1 Groove Water Pump Pulley for:
- 1969 1/2+ Ford 302 & 351W passenger cars
- 1977+ Ford trucks
- All Ford 351 Cleveland Engines (351C)
- All Ford 351 Modified Engines (351M)
- All Ford 400 V8 Engines
5.4" Diameter for high water pump flow applications (over-drive).
Shorter Pulley for Alternator Only Applications. Use the taller SBFL1WP for power steering applications
Fits vehicles with:
- Factory 4 bolt damper (Aftermarket dampers may require 0.950" spacer)
- Water Pump with Driver's side lower radiator hose.
- Dampener face to water pump flange face 3 1/4"
Fits the following models with original 289, 302 & 351W small block engines installed.
Note: 1969 model year was a transition year for small blocks and you need to check your water pump and number of bolts on crank pulley.
- 1969 - 1985 Ford Mustang
- 1974 - 1978 Ford Mustang II
- 1972 - 1975 Gran Torino
- 1969 - 1974 Ford Galaxie 500
- 1969 - 1970 Ford Fairlane
- 1962 - 1970 Ford Falcon
- 1969 - 1985 Ford Thunderbird
- 1977 - 1979 Ford Ranchero
- 1977 - 1985 Ford Bronco
- 1977 - 1985 Ford F-150
- 1977 - 1985 Ford F-250
- 1977 - 1985 Ford F-350
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us. It is not recommended that you select small block pulleys based on model and year alone because often the original engine has been swapped. The over-riding factor in selecting the right Ford small block pulleys should be which side the lower radiator hose is on and number of crank pulley bolts
Diameter: 5.4" Overall Length: 2.0" Grooves: 1 Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolt Bolt Circle: 1.75" Pilot Diameter: 5/8"